This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Dominion Institute of Management & Technology for the 2021/2022 academic session.
General Admission Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Admission Form
Applicants who have completed their SSCE, WSSCE O/A Level, NBC, NVC and Pre-ND can apply for the National Diploma programmes. And Candidates who are HND/B.Sc. and other higher certifications with work experiences and are desirable of obtaining professional Diploma in Project Management and Health Safety and Environmental management can also apply.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
How to Apply for admission into DIMT:
1. Click on this link https://www.dimt.education/admission, and select your programme.
2. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
3. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
4. Return to the website and click Login to access Application Form
Click here to login https://www.dimt.education
5. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it
Or make a payment of N5,000 application fee in favour of Dominion International Schools Ltd, come with your evidence of payment to the school at 40 Asheik Jarma Street and obtain your form. Complete it and attach all the necessary documents and submit them to the office.